Friday, June 12, 2009

Etsy Favs

Image representing Etsy as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase

After talking to the loverly Undergrad Fab tonight, I had the thought to post some of my favorite Etsy sellers from time to time, as well as some of the quirkier ones.

My first post is a shop that I can't even remember how I came across, but as soon as I did, I knew it would serve me well, even though it's not my typical taste. It's A Well-Dressed Bullet, and they are a great little company in Ontario repurposing both new and used bullets into creative things. This is perfect for my dad, an ex-military man, hunter, and pen aficionado. I can also see a clay pigeon clock in his future, but that's another occasion perhaps. They have excellent and responsive customer service, letting me know right away that the order would not arrive in time for Father' Day (which I knew), and asking if I still wanted to place the order. Also, they offered to wrap it up, knowing it was to arrive as a gift. This was all convo'd back and forth as I sit here writing this post. They also do funky earrings, bolo ties, lights, keychains, and some amazing belt buckles, too. I've never seen anything else like it, check them out!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: