Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FLOG

As per The Rotund, I am thinking of keeping a list of what I've been eating - no quantitative portions, no calories, etc....maybe feelings associated with the foods. Just because I'm curious, and I think it's no longer going to be triggering for me. If it is, I'll stop. But it's been so prevalent in my mind lately, and hopefully writing it down will get it out of there!!

And so, today:
2 whole grain oatmeal packets
3 mini chocolate chip cookies
1/2 turket sandwich on wheat
1 bag potato chips
1 small brownie
1 oatmeal raisin cookie
handful tortilla chips
southwest chicken breast
jalapeno cheese mashed potatoes (YUM)
4 thin mints

Very much wanting sweets lately, and I'm not sure why. I'm ok with it for now, but am sort of curious to see what I'll do and how I'll feel without them. For whatever reason, I'm just not wanting fruits, vegetables, salads, etc. lately. I'm trying to be ok with that. We'll see.

No comments: