Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yarn Pron Survey

Late with this, but just got back from Vegas (see upcoming post)....

1. What kind of fibers do you prefer? Anything natural, although I do love merino lots

2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)? sock through worsted

3. Do you spin? Nope

4. Do you crochet? Nope

5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't? Oh, lets see: SNB nation, anything Interweave, Wicked and Rusted Root from Zephyrstyle, Fitted Knits

6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum? Nope.

7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link) Mostly doctor-related books, so not really relevant.

8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from? Hmm, Ruby 297, Yarn Botanika,
and not necessarily etsy, but I love Lisa Souza, and would love to try socks that rock, yarn pirate, tofutsies or yarntini.

9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)? Beading/Jewelry making.

10. What is your favorite sort of scent? My absolute favorite scent if my eucalyptus spearmint BnBW line of stuff, but I'm also a big fan of Ralph Lauren Style.

11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best? Yes, and dark chocolate is my by-far fav.

12. What kind of music do you like? Everything except country, really. Seriously. (tm) My favorites are Jack Johnson, DMB, Sarah McLachlan, Fiona Apple, etc but I have everything from Grateful Dead to NIN and in between on my iPod.

13. What do you like to knit? And for whom? Everything. And for anyone, mostly. I usually only gift to those who are close ot me and I know will appreciate it, because I knit pretty slowly. FOr that same reason, I will not sell anything I knit, because it takes me so long, the prices would have to be ridiculous.

14. What sort of things do you like to collect? Not a collector type, really. Books, I guess, as my shelves seem to get more packed by the month.

15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer? I can always use needles. I love my KnitPicks options set, but would like some of the smaller circs. I also only have one pair of DPNs, US1s, as I've just started sock knitting. I like metal as I can be hard on needles, but am intrigued by the Lantern Moon needles.

No comments: