Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sharp-Dressed Doc

I've really been getting into the daily-wear blogs lately, and the fact that my fabulous sister is behind Undergrad Fab certainly doesn't hurt my interest. She, my other wonderful sister and my mom all got me some fantastic accessories for my birthday this year that I am just dying to play with to start mixing up my wardrobe a bit. And I really would like to get some feedback on all of these things, it's just....

I get sort of a weird feeling about posting photos of myself everyday all across the interwebs. At least on facebook, I can control who sees what and when. But, keeping in good mind that I have patients and future employers who do use the internet, I think it's more prudent to post in the style of polyvore. So I'm going to try that for awhile and see how it goes. I'm not always going to promise that this will be a "daily" wear thing, either...lord knows I'm lucky if I remember to do everything I have to do, let alone extraneous things. But I want to try it and see how it goes. I'm open for any thoughts and opinions!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Do it! Otherwise, you could just lay out your outfit to photograph, but then of course we can't see it on your lovely self :)