Friday, December 7, 2007

You turn your back

Somehow it's been nine months since I wrote a post here. In that time, I've moved cities, gotten a different job, bought a house, bought furniture for said house, had a tree fall on my car, bought a new (old) car, spent hours and hours studying, and ended up in the middle of grad shcool classes again. I finished the alst of my semester fianals today, which is something I didn't think I'd say again. Granted, I'm not taking radiobiology or physics for credit, but I can't shake the over-achiever mentality that I must do my best (rather than just pass, which would certainly be acceptable, given that it's a pass/fail class.

I'm not sure what I want to say here, what I want this space to be. For now I'm just going to try to keep track of what's going on in my life right now.

At this moment, it's insomnia, House, and my new laptop.

No comments: